Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there, especially my own dad and my husband! In honor of father's day, I bring you my Top Five Fave TV Dads of All Time! In no specific order...

Jake Morgandorffer
Helen:"Honestly, Jake, sometimes I wonder if you know even the most rudimentary facts about our girls. How old is Quinn?”
Jake: “Uh, eleven. . . ish? That was a guesstimate.”
Helen: “Jake, what's my middle name?”
Jake: “It's got a "K," right?”





Jason Seaver
Jason: "Boner, is your voice coming from your armpit?"
'Boner' Stabone: "Yes."










Red Forman


Red: "I didn't want to insult him by offering him some nothing job."
Kitty: "Oh Red, you insult him every day."
Red: "That's different, he thinks I'm kidding."











Cliff Huxtable
"Dad is great! Gives us chocolate cake!














Mitchell and Cameron
Cameron: "I got all medieval on the florists."
Mitchell: "Cam, I heard you on the phone, you said you were displeased, but that’s hardly going medieval."
Cameron: "Excuse me, I said very displeased and I used my cowboy voice."











post signature

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Please comment here