|Crappy cell phone pic|
These were really easy and delicious! Perfect for any summer party or BBQ.
What you need:
- Yellow cake mix, any brand
- 1 Cup of Corona
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Extra limes for garnishes
- Schmancy umbrellas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until all thoroughly combined.
- Pour into making cups (3/4 full)
- Make for 15-20 or until done.
- Let cool, frost and garnish with lime wedges and other goodies
I used pre-packaged cream cheese frosting, which complimented it perfectly, but if you're looking for homemade, here is a good recipe...
- Soften 1 cup of cream cheese and using a mixer, combine with 1 cup of powdered sugar and the juice of 1 lime