Things that are making me happy today:
1. We moved into our house this fall, so I had no idea that come springtime we would have both lilies of the valley and lilacs blossoming in the side yard. Not to go all Anne Shirley on you all, but could there be a more perfect posies? The unexpected appearance of both of my favorite flowers deepens the love I have for living in the middle of nowhere.
2. My two shmoos :) Oh, and Vivi's new wagon!)
3. Creemees! Mmmm... vanilla-chocolatey goodness in a cone! Some of you may know this as a 'soft serve' ice cream, and to you folks, please let me refer you to this Facebook Group: It's called a creemee. If you don't like it, get the F$%# out.
4. Sitting in the sun reading a deliciously good book! Come to think of it... sitting anywhere reading a good book.
5. Having fun with food (especially when making food for someone else)