Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Snack Time DIY

So it's our week to do snack time at Viv's preschool, which is a lot of pressure! Because I rarely get to bring Viv to school or pick her up, I feel a little detached from everything and wanted to make something cute and special for part of the snack.. I decided on the little butterfly snack bags you see all over pinterest! They came out tres cute, no?

Per usual, I didn't follow any directions and just kind of winged it as I went along! Here's how easy it was:

Dollar store clothespins + paint

 I had a few helpers...

... who got bored after painting and deserted me for things more entertaining, leaving only a trail of googlie eyes

Hot glue+googlie eyes

And twist!

Clip 

<3 p="p">


post signature

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Please comment here