Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Been a Week (Or Three), I Tell Ya!

Nothing that doesn't warrant a 'First World Problems' hashtag#, mind you, so I will spare you any kvetching I may feel like doing. 
In the midst of what has been just a crazy few weeks, I have needed to reminded myself  (over and over... and over)  how important it is to stop and notice all the little things in life.. And that yes, even in the midst of exhaustion and chaos, there is a bit of beauty and hilariousness to be found, even if we may not feel that way at the moment.
That said, in lieu of my annual unsolicited Oscar’s red carpet review (I didn’t even watch this year) I will be celebrating BESTS of this month!
BEST Day: Mike finally had an ENTIRE day off  last week (this hasn’t happened in I don’t even know how long) so we got to spend the whole day together as a family, relaxing, playing, cooking, laughing. As annoying as our opposing schedules can be during the winter, the family time we do get together is worth it.
BEST Excuse: Viv, on why she should not have to wear undies… apparently they are “too kooky.”
BEST Down-time Distraction: ‘Downton Abbey’ and ‘Gypsy Sisters’. Could the two shows be more opposite? I have decided that having watched the Downton season finale twice, makes up for the hot mess that is ‘Gypsy Sisters.’ Don’t judge me! Actually, feel free to judge me, I will simply respond like to Dowager Countess.












BEST Work-related Happening: Finally filming for our long-awaited PSA, to be premiered this spring! SO PROUD of the folks that took part!
BEST Things to Look Forward to: Spring, winter sports ending, going to FL soon, Teenie’s wedding, iced tea weather.
BEST Feeling: Laughing deliciously. 
So folks, what bests are you celebrating today?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here