Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I feel like I'm falling for fall

After a bad day, I was able to relax and enjoy a nice late fall afternoon with Viv. We took a walk around the neighborhood, drew some pumpkin pictures, "followed" a caterpillar, and pulled out some of the Halloween decor.

I love fall.

I love the smell of leaves. I love the appropriateness of argyle socks. I love the apple picking. I love making my great grandmother's apple crisp (which as one of my first blog posts here!), and  the veritable smorgasbord of other apple-related goodies. I have once again fallen for fall.


 "I can be Pumpkin Girl!" Personally, I think it looks like she's teaching them the Macarena

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here