Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

This Valentine's Day, in Lieu of Chocolates...

Dear Cupid,
For Valentine's Day this year, I would like to forgo the traditional fare of chocolate bon-bons (my thighs can do without, thanks). No need for a fancy dinner out or roses by the dozen. These are wonderful, it's true, but my darling husband continually shows his love for me in ways that will not wilt after a week. Having learned long ago that romance does not have to come wrapped in Hallmark paper, I am A-okay with skipping the schmaltzy to-do this time.

This year, dear Cupid, there is *one* thing my heart desires and I can't deny it any longer... I long for it...lust after it...I..must...have...it!

I.want.a.nap.

Yup, a nap.

And it must be at least three hours of uninterrupted, noise free, blissfully cozy S-L-E-E-P, hmmkay?

Thank you for your cooperation.

xoxo
Linds

PS I also wouldn't mind a [magically] calorie-free, carb-free, fat-free, butter-smothered lobster, but I'll take just the nap if this is too tall of an order.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Totally agreed. It's been a loooong time since I've had 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. A looong loong time! I'd take a nap over a box of chocolates and roses any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment here