Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Under the Weather in This Beautiful Weather...

So here's an update on my Winter '10 Bucket List. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero! No progress! :( And not for lack of desire to do some of these activities either! I spent all of this week on call for work (meaning I can't really go anywhere) and have been sick for about 3 days. I am still raaawther under the weather which is unfortunate because the weather is gorgeous! I would love to put the baby in her Bjorn carrier, grab my camera and go out and enjoy the SUNSHINE we finally have!

Perhaps tomorrow before the Superbowl if I am no longer "docking lyge this" (talking like this).

In the mean time, I am spending time with my beautiful bébé girl (who is napping sweetly as I type) and hunting for low-fat, low-carb, high-protein recipes for the hubbster and I. Any suggestions?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here